Us girls just LOVE purses!!!
Let’s create the purse lining, inside pocket, and install the purse feet for the Urban Summer Purse Tutorial~Part #2. Just for consistancy…I left you with Step 4 in the last tutorial so I will begin Part#2 with step 5.
- Lining (solid color fabric)
- Pocket (printed fabric)
- Purse Feet
- Pellon Stabilizer
- Magnetic Closure
- Cut out lining (2) solid color pieces 10 inches width x 16 1/2 inches length the same size as your full front and back panels
- Cut out pocket 6 inches width x 11 1/2 inches length
- Cut out Pellon stabilizer 3 1/2 inches width x 15 inches length
- Cut solid any color fabric on the fold 4 1/2 inches width x 13 1/2 inches length (used as bottom of purse stabilizer)
- Iron seam allowance around pocket to hide raw edges
- Place pocket in the center of the back panel and sew onto the right side of the fabric. Sew a seam down the center of the…
View original post 214 more words